Want to fuck me

The door slams, Stéphane has just left. Interrupting a very pleasant dream where I was being fucked by this strange stranger met by the canal .. I'm late and I do not really want to get up. I prefer to continue my dream, my breasts are hard, my lips swollen and my pussy already wet. I caress myself ...


 
It's not enough I want more, it's been months that I did not blow myself up. I like Stephane but ass level, it does not work anymore. I think back to my girlfriend Chiara who tells me constantly stories. She does not hesitate to deceive her boyfriend with different guys: "It helps us". Would not that help us also with Stéphane if I allowed myself an extra? Anyway I want it too much, it must be spring, or lack .. or both. I do not know what I have. I am uncontrollable. I have to get screwed.

The weather is nice, it's perfect, I put on a skirt and a slightly provoking tank top and then go to the nearby park. I sit in the grass and discreetly scan the surroundings looking for a cute guy. I wonder how I'm going to do it. How to approach it? How to bring him home? Maybe it would be better to go to his house? Or at the hotel? I love hotels, it always stimulated me. I'll see, I'll improvise. A guy arrives, a coffee in his hand, walking in a hurry. Pretty cute at first sight .. I'm racing, maybe a little too much. I smile at him, smile tense ... shit .. He looks away and sits a little further. I have to relax a little.
The time to decide to go and ask him a cigarette (for lack of finding a better approach, I hate the lack of originality!), This other guy arrives, older, thirty years well spent but rather very charming. Walking slowly but surely. A thin face, beautiful clear eyes, a short beard. I let go of my best smile, natural this time. He approaches and asks me:

    
- Hi, do we know each other ?
Nervous, I can not help but let out a laugh but it relaxes me. Finally, not being original does not prevent anything. The mere fact that he has the guts to come to me seduced me instantly. He must have thought that I did not care about him and now seems more than sure about him, confused in wacky explanations. A shy person who dares, I literally melt.
I'm afraid he'll leave but no, he sits down. Too far for my taste, I stick to him without controlling anything that tonight, my arms embrace. I catch myself. I'm not one to take initiatives but this guy really like me and I want him to abuse me. I'm forced to take the lead, after all it's me who want to fuck, not him. Not yet.


I flirt while sticking to him. Gently my breathing accelerates, I can not stand it any longer ... I imagine him to flatten me against the ground, to hold my wrists, to prevent me from moving, to spread my legs and to fuck me like never he has fucked a girl before. Riding it, I slowly rub my pussy to one of her legs. I feel his cock hard under his pants, it seems huge, I will take dear and it excites me more.
He slides his hand under my skirt and begins to caress me and finger me. Not so shy the gentleman! He finally leaves his tail. I take it immediately and slip it into my pussy. Ho fucking, luckily I'm wet, she is huge and so hard, my pussy is happy, since the time it was waiting for that!
I utter little cries of pleasure. The guy with coffee looks at me stunned. I fix it, give him a little wink. Poor man, I do not think he realizes what he's gone next. I would like him to join us, he puts himself behind me and sodomizes the animal in heat that I am. At the moment when this thought crosses my mind I feel something enter my anus, this time it's too much, I fly.

 
I enjoy a first time. I think he realizes it and enjoys it too. He is shaking ! I have never seen that. He must really be in the 7th heaven. I did not think a guy could react like that. I feel beautiful and desirable. Irresistible. My excitement comes back quickly. I will enjoy a second time. His cock is still hard, I do not know how he does that but I take advantage. I have no brain ... I let myself go, this time I enjoy even more intensely. Since the clitoris, the feeling goes down into my vagina that I feel to contract pleasure. Oh damn it's good. But why did not I do that before? Chiara is so right, we only have one life, why settle for one guy?
Going down slowly to earth. I am becoming aware of the reality.

  
- Oh damn, what happened?

He looks at me smugly. I ask him mechanically his name, he asks mine. I still want to play, I do not give it and run away with a quick step, leaving the tail in the air in the middle of the park!

Комментарии